CK Cheeze Balls
Taste test: These cheese balls were irregularly shaped, much less round than most cheese balls.
Many of the balls had a styrofoamy texture, much less soft than good cheese puffs. They had just a slight cheese taste, much less intense than most of the cheese-loaded balls and curls on the market. So nothing spectacular here, an edible but far below average cheese ball.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Crunchy delicious” ... “Munchster (Partious Munchious Monsterous)” ... “Signs You're Becoming a Munch Monster: • Cheezy Grin • Finger Tips Always Orange • Cheezy Taste on the Brain”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Cheeze Kurls, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road