CK Cheeze Balls
Taste test: These cheese balls were irregularly shaped, much less round than most cheese balls.
Many of the balls had a styrofoamy texture, much less soft than good cheese puffs. They had just a slight cheese taste, much less intense than most of the cheese-loaded balls and curls on the market. So nothing spectacular here, an edible but far below average cheese ball.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Crunchy delicious” ... “Munchster (Partious Munchious Monsterous)” ... “Signs You're Becoming a Munch Monster: • Cheezy Grin • Finger Tips Always Orange • Cheezy Taste on the Brain”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Cheeze Kurls, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road