Brim's Pizza Balls
Taste test: These smallish, cheese puff-like snacks were irregularly shaped, and none of them were really spherical as the "balls" name suggested.
Generally, the shape was like a tube with rounded tops and bottoms. The taste was quite good, as they tasted like a mix of tomato, cheese and some good pizza spices. The texture was equally good, as the puffs were very light and quite crisp. It was good that this can came with a resealable cover, because the balls seemed to go stale quickly if we left the top open when there was any sort of humidity.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like zesty pizza spices.
From the package: “Zesty cheese flavored balls” ... “Isiah 40:8 The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever.” ... “Containers are filled by weight. Some settling may occur.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road