Brim's Pizza Balls
Taste test: These smallish, cheese puff-like snacks were irregularly shaped, and none of them were really spherical as the "balls" name suggested.
Generally, the shape was like a tube with rounded tops and bottoms. The taste was quite good, as they tasted like a mix of tomato, cheese and some good pizza spices. The texture was equally good, as the puffs were very light and quite crisp. It was good that this can came with a resealable cover, because the balls seemed to go stale quickly if we left the top open when there was any sort of humidity.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like zesty pizza spices.
From the package: “Zesty cheese flavored balls” ... “Isiah 40:8 The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever.” ... “Containers are filled by weight. Some settling may occur.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (123 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road