Brim's Fire Balls
Taste test: These cheese puff balls were coated with a fiery red-colored cheese and hot sauce seasoning.
The balls were not quite round, as they were more like short tubes with rounded ends. They had a nice crispness, light feel and good soft texture, with plenty of heat. Our tasters generally liked them a lot and grabbed them by the handful. Not in the same class as Vitner's or Jays excellent hot cheese curls, but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Psalm 115:1 Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but to Your name give glory, Because of Your mercy, because of Your truth.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road