Brim's Fire Balls
Taste test: These cheese puff balls were coated with a fiery red-colored cheese and hot sauce seasoning.
The balls were not quite round, as they were more like short tubes with rounded ends. They had a nice crispness, light feel and good soft texture, with plenty of heat. Our tasters generally liked them a lot and grabbed them by the handful. Not in the same class as Vitner's or Jays excellent hot cheese curls, but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Psalm 115:1 Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but to Your name give glory, Because of Your mercy, because of Your truth.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (413 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (119 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road