Brim's Cheez Curls
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a bright orange flavor powder on them, covering the curls quite completely.
There was a variety of sizes and irregular shapes of cheese represented in this can. The curls had a strong cheese taste that reminded me of the taste of mac & cheese. Our tasters like them a lot, and several people returned back the the convenient reclosable can for additional handfuls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road