Brim's Cheez Curls
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a bright orange flavor powder on them, covering the curls quite completely.
There was a variety of sizes and irregular shapes of cheese represented in this can. The curls had a strong cheese taste that reminded me of the taste of mac & cheese. Our tasters like them a lot, and several people returned back the the convenient reclosable can for additional handfuls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road