Brim's Cheez Balls
Taste test: These cheese balls had a very bright orange powder on them, in fact so bright that when I opened the can, I thought I could light up a whole room with these.
The balls weren't quite balls, as they were a bit off from a real spherical shape, but that didn't matter once people bit in. The density of the cheese balls was low, giving these a very light feel, and they were crisp and had a pretty good level of tasty cheese. Pretty good cheese balls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just about none.
From the package: “Cheddar Cheese Flavored Balls” ... “Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday today, and forever.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road