Brim's Cheez Balls
Taste test: These cheese balls had a very bright orange powder on them, in fact so bright that when I opened the can, I thought I could light up a whole room with these.
The balls weren't quite balls, as they were a bit off from a real spherical shape, but that didn't matter once people bit in. The density of the cheese balls was low, giving these a very light feel, and they were crisp and had a pretty good level of tasty cheese. Pretty good cheese balls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just about none.
From the package: “Cheddar Cheese Flavored Balls” ... “Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday today, and forever.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (423 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road