Brim's Fiery Hot! Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These crunchy curls looked much like the Vitner's hot curls, with irregular shapes typical of cheese curls, plus lots of dark red seasoning.
We crunched in to find a dense feel and a fairly strong crunch, a little less crisp than some similar curls, with an immediate kick of strong, tasty heat-loaded cheese. Not the absolute hottest snacks ever by any means, but certainly worth of the "Fiery Hot!" name. A very good taste.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell, not really any heat.
From the package: “Oven Baked!” ... “Cheese Flavored Snacks • Made with Real Cheese” ... “1 John 5:12 Whoever has the son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.” ... “Life is so Delicious”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Brimhall Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road