Bon Ton of York Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These were similar in look and texture to Cheetos Crunchy, as they had a bright fluorescent orange cheese seasoning on them, and they tasted very good, with lots of cheese taste, as well as a good taste from the underlying curl.
Most of the pieces were on the smallish side, and they were generaly shaped less irregularly than Cheetos, with none of the treasured huge, weird-shaped pieces that usually find their way into any given bag of Cheetos Crunchy. The taste was excellent, not the cheesiest cheese puffs ever, but a great mix of cheese and corn.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good toasted corn and cheese smell.
From the package: “We don't play any cat or mouse games with our Crunchy Cheese Curls. The bottom line is — kids love our Cheese Curls because they are the cheesiest. You won't find a cheese curl with more cheese flavor; so much they mult in your mouth. Give it a try and you'll see what we mean.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Store 24. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road