Quesi Trix With Chili
Taste test: These snacks looked a lot like Crunchy Cheetos, with similar irregular shapes and a mix of yellow and orange that wasn't quite as bright as Cheetos.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a taste that was noticeably different than any other crunchy cheese curls we've tried. There was some mild heat, but the taste wasn't really close to Flamin' Hot Cheetos or any of its competitors — it was kind of a mix of toasted cheese and chili pepper that was quite good. I had these with a glass of lemonade, and I kept having to pour more of the curls onto my plate because I couldn't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chili cheese fries.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Union Market, Somerville. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road