Quesi Trix With Chili
Taste test: These snacks looked a lot like Crunchy Cheetos, with similar irregular shapes and a mix of yellow and orange that wasn't quite as bright as Cheetos.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a taste that was noticeably different than any other crunchy cheese curls we've tried. There was some mild heat, but the taste wasn't really close to Flamin' Hot Cheetos or any of its competitors — it was kind of a mix of toasted cheese and chili pepper that was quite good. I had these with a glass of lemonade, and I kept having to pour more of the curls onto my plate because I couldn't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chili cheese fries.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road