Big Win Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These cheese puffs had extra-thick shapes, less curvy than most C-shaped puffs, as most of the pieces were almost straight with some irregular wiggles.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and crisp feel, with a fairly low level of cheese, which was disappointing, especially considering the level of cheese hype of the bag. The puffs didn't melt in the mouth the way that some really good puffs do, and they feel was a slight bit styrofoam-like. OK, but not one of the more impressive cheese puffs we've tried. If Cheetos are Dangerously Cheesy, these are Cautiously Cheesy.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Made with real cheese!” ... “0g Trans Fat” ... “Cholesterol Free” ... “Mmm cheesy! Few snacks inspire smiles like a Cheese Puff. There is nothing quite like our delicious real cheese taste and fun-to-eat puffy baked crunch. Share with a grin.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Rite Aid
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rite Aid. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road