Big Foot Spicy Picante
Taste test: These corn-based snacks from Trinidad, much like Big Foot's original flavor, were shaped like feet — but not just any feet! These were three-toed feet with a large, oddly shaped hole in the middle. They also had a whole lot of red-orange seasoning on their surfaces.
We crunched in to find that the thick pieces had kind of a stale, styrofoam-like feel. So the texture wasn't so good. But the taste was quite a bit better, with a spicy cheese flavor to start, then an increasingly hot kick in the aftertaste. It left my mouth with a nice lingering burn.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not particularly spicy, but a very nice cheese smell.
From the package: “the giant size cheese snack” ... “el snack de queso talla gigante”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee. Review published October 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road