Big Foot Spicy Picante
Taste test: These corn-based snacks from Trinidad, much like Big Foot's original flavor, were shaped like feet — but not just any feet! These were three-toed feet with a large, oddly shaped hole in the middle. They also had a whole lot of red-orange seasoning on their surfaces.
We crunched in to find that the thick pieces had kind of a stale, styrofoam-like feel. So the texture wasn't so good. But the taste was quite a bit better, with a spicy cheese flavor to start, then an increasingly hot kick in the aftertaste. It left my mouth with a nice lingering burn.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not particularly spicy, but a very nice cheese smell.
From the package: “the giant size cheese snack” ... “el snack de queso talla gigante”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (387 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road