Better Made Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a middling level of cheese powder on them, so the taste wasn't as cheesy as some other brands, but there was a nice mix of tastes from the crunchy corn curl and the cheese.
Even with the lower level of cheese, a lot of it still stuck to my fingertips. The cheese curl mascot on the bag was riding a bike, which for some reason seems to be a common thing among cheese puff mascots.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese and toasted corn smell, kind of buttery.
From the package: “Made with real cheese”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Made Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road