Ballreich's Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These cheese puffs were a huge hit among our snackers, as they stood out for their sheer size and the high level of cheese.
They had a much different shape than your typical Jax-style cheese puffs, as they were shaped oddly, kind of like oversized popcorn kernels. The puffs were crisp, loaded with cheese and definitely on the addictive side. They tasted great with beer, but even without a beverage, it was just hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong cheese smell.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road