Baked Cheeze Puffs
Taste test: These cheese puffs were sightly thinner than the standard Jax, and some of the pieces had some weirdness to their shapes, with a jaggedness that we don't usually see in cheese puffs.
We opened the bag and crunched in to find that these puffs had a slightly stale feel to them, as the expected crispness wasn't there, though the taste was still quite good. Just about every tasted noticed the same issue with the texture, but it didn't really hamper people's enjoyment of these puffs, as most of the same people who complained also went back for multiple additional handfuls of puffs, just as they did with the crunchy version from the same company.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell, good.
From the package: “Munchster (Cheesious Munchious Monsterous)” ..."Signs You're Becoming a Munch Monster: • Cheezy Grin • Finger Tips Always Orange • Cheezy Taste on the Brain”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Cheeze Kurls, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Cooperstown, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road