Annie's Organic Cheddar Cheesy Puffs
Taste test: These cheese puffs were big, thick and curvy, with most of the pieces forming nearly a half-circle shape. The surfaces were a mix of bright yellow and bright orange, as the orange seasoning didn't quite cover everything.
We crunched in to find a dense feel as cheese puffs go, with a light crunch, not as soft as many competing cheese curls, but still a good texture. The cheese flavor was excellent, a very sharp and tasty cheddar. Very good puffs!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, too strong for me.
From the package: “Made with Goodness!” ... “Organic makes a difference!” ... “No Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors or Synthetic Preservatives” ... “Organic Cheese from Cows Raised without Antibiotics or Synthetic Hormones”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Annie's Homegrown Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road