7 Select Cheeze Crunch Fiery
Taste test: This hot version of the redundantly named Cheeze Crunch Crunchy came in the same irregular cheese curl shapes, with a generous coating of intense orange-red seasoning.
It looked to be a knockoff of Flamin' Hot Cheetos Crunchy, and indeed it was, with a similar mix of hot peppers and cheese. The difference was that these tasted better than the corresponding Cheetos — it was just a more flavorful heat. The actual level of heat was initially mild, but it caught up to a good level of burn up in the aftertaste, especially when I ate a bunch of them (which could not be resisted). Very good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Hot peppers to add some zip to the cheese (though it didn't actually smell hot).
From the package: “Feeling a little spicy? These Fiery Cheeze Crunch snacks will hit the spot. And they're easy to take with you. Great for lunch box, a glove box or that secret desk drawer. Keep a bag of Cheeze Crunch snacks on hand to keep the munchies away.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road