Taste test: Tony the Tiger is well known as the mascot for Frosted Flakes (for which he has repeatedly, though accurately, proclaimed, "They're great!") and this member of Kellogg's line of Jumbo Snax was based on his four-finger paw. Tony is a bit of a copycat in this regard, as fellow mascot Chester Cheetah has previously sold us cheese-based snacks Cracker Trax and Paws based on his hand.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch and a taste that definitely wasn't the same as Frosted Flakes, but wasn't entirely unlike it either. There was a similarly endearing mix of sweetness and corn, not "Great!" but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird. Sweet, but me no like.
From the package: “Yummy, crispy, crunch Tiger Paws!” ... “About 20 handfuls (20 pieces each) per bag!” ... “No high fructose corn syrup” ... “Contains a bioengineered food ingredient” ... “Shareable resealable”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kellogg's Jumbo Snax (4 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road