Taste test: The thin but reasonably large candy bar had a milk chocolate exterior plus some white stripes across the top, and it felt very light in the hand.
Taking my first bite into the bar revealed the reason for the light feel: three wafer layers inside, with milk chocolate in between. The bar was fairly filling while still feeling light, and the milk chocolate was rich and pretty good. A good bar to enjoy with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “delicate wafers layer with delicious milk chocolate crème” ... “110 calories”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road