Taste test: The thin but reasonably large candy bar had a milk chocolate exterior plus some white stripes across the top, and it felt very light in the hand.
Taking my first bite into the bar revealed the reason for the light feel: three wafer layers inside, with milk chocolate in between. The bar was fairly filling while still feeling light, and the milk chocolate was rich and pretty good. A good bar to enjoy with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “delicate wafers layer with delicious milk chocolate crème” ... “110 calories”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road