Taste test: The thin but reasonably large candy bar had a milk chocolate exterior plus some white stripes across the top, and it felt very light in the hand.
Taking my first bite into the bar revealed the reason for the light feel: three wafer layers inside, with milk chocolate in between. The bar was fairly filling while still feeling light, and the milk chocolate was rich and pretty good. A good bar to enjoy with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “delicate wafers layer with delicious milk chocolate crème” ... “110 calories”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road