Sahara Sweet Ball of Puffed Rice
Taste test: These snacks were basically balls about two inches in diameter made up of puffed rice (like Rice Krispies) stuck together by a sugary substance.
The ball shape made it awkward to eat, especially for the first few bites, as it was hard to get a real good bite, and pieces of rice went flying off in all directions. On first bite, I wasn't so sure about whether I liked the taste. But as I ate more, it got less awkward (as it was easier to bite into a hemisphere than a full sphere) and the taste really grew on me. It was kind of like Corn Pops or Sugar Pops cereal, still a bit messy, but a very nice mildly sweet flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly sweet, but otherwise like cereal.
From the package: “Export Quality” ... “Product of Bangladesh” ... “Ingredients: Puffed Rice, Sugarcane Molasses Glucose.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Bangladesh (8 reviews)
- Snacks containing cereal (145 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (120 snacks)
- Rice Cakes (42 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nimah Market, North Cambridge. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road