Cisco's Rock'n Puff Chocolate Snack
Taste test: I bought this snack mostly for the name, as a Japanese snack called "Rock'n Puff" seemed just too good to be true.
The bag contained small, cereal-like balls, in many cases stuck together into clusters. They had a soft crunch, with a light feel to the exterior and a somewhat denser chocolate center. Our tasters compared the taste to Cocoa Puffs and absolutely raved about the taste, reaching back into the bag for extra handfuls. People were even asking where they could buy a bag of their own!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell. Wow!
From the package: “Ingredients: Cocoa Puff (Corn, wheat Flour, Cocoa Powder, Whole Wheat Flour, Salt), Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Corn flake, Whole Milk Powder, Skim Milk Powder, Cacao Mass, Cocoa Powder, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Artificial Flavor, L-Ascorbic Acid).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road