Taste test: This small bag contained corn flakes cereal coated in milk chocolate.
The coating was thick enough that it covered just about the entirety of each flake, but thin enough that there were small bits of cereal showing through, particularly around the edges. The taste was pretty good, with much more chocolate flavor than cereal, but the corn flakes did add a bit of a gritty feel. Still, can't complain too much about a bag of chocolate-coated cereal.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Corn flakes with chocolate flavoring coating” ... “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Associated Supermarkets, Brooklyn. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road