Taste test: This box contained 14 individually foil-wrapped bricks of Rice Krispies Treats, promising a pumpkin pie taste, but they didn't look much different from regular Rice Krispies Treats, with just a drizzle of off-white frosting on one side.
I like pumpkin pie a lot, and I bit in to find a very good match to that flavor, despite the entirely different look and texture of a Rice Krispies Treat. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really smells like pumpkin pie!
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Crispy Marshmallow Squares”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road