Taste test: This box contained 14 individually foil-wrapped bricks of Rice Krispies Treats, promising a pumpkin pie taste, but they didn't look much different from regular Rice Krispies Treats, with just a drizzle of off-white frosting on one side.
I like pumpkin pie a lot, and I bit in to find a very good match to that flavor, despite the entirely different look and texture of a Rice Krispies Treat. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really smells like pumpkin pie!
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Crispy Marshmallow Squares”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (133 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road