Taste test: With Oreos rapidly taking over the entire grocery store, it makes sense that non-Oreo products would want to catch the wave, so now this new flavor of Rice Krispies Treats appears. The individually wrapped bricks had an off-white frosting covering the bottom with some sparse dark cookie bits showing through it, and the top had a high density of cookie bits scattered all over, with drizzles of white frosting over them.
I bit in to find a nice chewy feel and a good level of sweetness, with chocolate surprises every time my teeth crunched into the cookie bits or the chocolate hit my tongue. Far less intense on the chocolate front than a real Oreo, but still quite good with cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild, but some of the sweet cookies 'n' creme smell.
From the package: “Crispy marshmallow squares” ... “Naturally and artificially flavored” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road