Taste test: With Oreos rapidly taking over the entire grocery store, it makes sense that non-Oreo products would want to catch the wave, so now this new flavor of Rice Krispies Treats appears. The individually wrapped bricks had an off-white frosting covering the bottom with some sparse dark cookie bits showing through it, and the top had a high density of cookie bits scattered all over, with drizzles of white frosting over them.
I bit in to find a nice chewy feel and a good level of sweetness, with chocolate surprises every time my teeth crunched into the cookie bits or the chocolate hit my tongue. Far less intense on the chocolate front than a real Oreo, but still quite good with cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild, but some of the sweet cookies 'n' creme smell.
From the package: “Crispy marshmallow squares” ... “Naturally and artificially flavored” ... “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road