Not Just Cereal Milk Chocolate Cinnamon Flavored Crunch
Taste test: This snack was basically Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal (or a knockoff of it) coated in a thick layer of milk chocolate.
The chocolate coating was kind of uneven, with some areas of the surfaces coated thick in chocolate and others exposed cinnamon. The taste was heavily cinnamony and also quite chocolatey. That's a fairly rare combination of tastes, and it worked quite well. Nice light feel, good crunch and very tasty!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell with a bit of cinnamon.
From the package: “Toasted cinnamon squares drenched in milk chocolate!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Nassau Candy
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road