Kuai Kuai Corn Snack with Condensed Milk
Taste test: These thin, curly snacks looked kind of like cheese puffs but had a golden yellow color, with sort of a semi-glossy coating.
I crunched in to find that the density of the puffs varied a lot of from one piece to the next, as the first two that I tried were surprisingly light, while overall most of the pieces were a bit dense. The taste was sweet and sort of cereal-like, though the texture was less gritty than your typical cereal. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet, almost like caramel corn.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road