Kuai Kuai Corn Snack with Condensed Milk
Taste test: These thin, curly snacks looked kind of like cheese puffs but had a golden yellow color, with sort of a semi-glossy coating.
I crunched in to find that the density of the puffs varied a lot of from one piece to the next, as the first two that I tried were surprisingly light, while overall most of the pieces were a bit dense. The taste was sweet and sort of cereal-like, though the texture was less gritty than your typical cereal. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet, almost like caramel corn.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road