Taste test: These cereal bars bars had a semicircular profile, with the round edge of the top having a similar appearance to the flat bottom, like a bunch of Cocoa Krispies mushed densely together. The round surface also had some areas that appeared to be just chocolate, plus a wiggle of frosting.
I crunched in to find a solid crunch but a light feel, with a good strong hit of creamy milk chocolate. The crunching-in process produced a lot of tiny crumbs, but the taste was pretty good. One bar was reasonably filling, as it seemed fairly substantial for a bar with only 100 calories. A good excuse to have some chocolate for breakfast!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell, more like just a generic cereal than chocolate.
From the package: “One Bar has the Vitamin & Mineral Nutrition of a bowl of cereal with milk!” ... “Only 100 calories per bar” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Kedem Food Products
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (67 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road