Kalev Dragée Rosin Suhkrus
Taste test: When we first saw this bag, we thought that it contained jellybeans, given the bean-like shapes and the variety of earth-tone colored exteriors.
But we bit in to find that the pieces had a very soft feel and a very raisin-like flavor, plus we noticed the label on the back said "rosin suhkrus" which seemed to be pretty obvious a translation of sugared raisins, even for someone who doesn't know a word of Estonian. The shiny colors looked quite nice, and the taste was pretty good too.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild raisin smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road