Taste test: This small bag contained smallish, spherical, corn-based pieces that came in four pastel colors: yellow, orange, pink and green.
I crunched in to find a light crunch, not quite as crisp as a good cheese puff, and a sweet, cereal-like taste, which didn't seem to vary from one color to the next. This was OK for a quick sugar rush, but not a standout as snacks go.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet cereal smell.
From the package: “Bolitas dulces de maíz” ... “Mézclalos con leche”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Revere Beach Food Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road