Taste test: This small bag contained smallish, spherical, corn-based pieces that came in four pastel colors: yellow, orange, pink and green.
I crunched in to find a light crunch, not quite as crisp as a good cheese puff, and a sweet, cereal-like taste, which didn't seem to vary from one color to the next. This was OK for a quick sugar rush, but not a standout as snacks go.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet cereal smell.
From the package: “Bolitas dulces de maíz” ... “Mézclalos con leche”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road