Taste test: This small bag contained smallish, spherical, corn-based pieces that came in four pastel colors: yellow, orange, pink and green.
I crunched in to find a light crunch, not quite as crisp as a good cheese puff, and a sweet, cereal-like taste, which didn't seem to vary from one color to the next. This was OK for a quick sugar rush, but not a standout as snacks go.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet cereal smell.
From the package: “Bolitas dulces de maíz” ... “Mézclalos con leche”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Revere Beach Food Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road