Green & Black's Organic Bittersweet Dark Chocolate
Taste test: This chocolate bar looked small from the outside, but it really wasn't, as it was fairly thick and totaled 1.2 ounces.
It had 12 sections, in a 2x6 grid, each bearing a "G&B's" logo. When I tried to break off some sections to eat them, I was impressed by the hard snap of breaking the chocolate, but I was less impressed once I bit in. The taste wasn't too bad, but it had so little sweetness that the taste just fell flat for me. I'm always a supporter of milk chocolate over dark chocolate, but the taste of this one was below average even among dark chocolate bars.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Manufactured in a factory that handles hazelnuts, almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, pistachios, egg, wheat and milk” ... “Minimum cocoa content 70%” ... “Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Green & Black's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road