Taste test: It's hard to go wrong with any sort of food made from Golden Grahams, so I was pretty optimistic when I bought these. The box showed a bar made from Golden Grahams, chocolate chips and marshmallows, with a chocolate coating on the bottom. When I unwrapped my first bar, it look denser than the one pictured, with many fewer marshmallows.
The different appearance didn't matter much when I bit in, as the combination that made up the bar was really pretty good. It was hard to stop eating bars in rapid succession, so even though the box contained eight of them, it didn't last very long.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild.
From the package: “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering” ... “Chocolate marshmallow naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (132 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road