Taste test: It's hard to go wrong with any sort of food made from Golden Grahams, so I was pretty optimistic when I bought these. The box showed a bar made from Golden Grahams, chocolate chips and marshmallows, with a chocolate coating on the bottom. When I unwrapped my first bar, it look denser than the one pictured, with many fewer marshmallows.
The different appearance didn't matter much when I bit in, as the combination that made up the bar was really pretty good. It was hard to stop eating bars in rapid succession, so even though the box contained eight of them, it didn't last very long.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild.
From the package: “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering” ... “Chocolate marshmallow naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1749 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (152 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road