Taste test: This large rectangle of non-Kellogg's-brand Rice Krispies Treat was about an inch thick, a bit under 4 inches in one dimension and a bit over 4 in the other. It looked mostly like a regular Rice Krispies Treat, except for a very sparse smattering of tiny orange bits.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel, not quite like a freshly made Rice Krispies Treat, but moister and bendier than many other packaged versions. There was some sweet peanut butter taste from the Butterfinger bits, though not a whole lot, but still just enough to merit the Butterfinger label. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, but it really does smell like Butterfinger
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Rise Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1710 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (128 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road