Crayon ShinChan Ultra Snack
Taste test: These snacks were sort of ring-shaped, but they were narrow at the ends and bulging out in the middle, with ripples running the length of the rings. The rings were beige in color, with generally a few black sesame seeds stuck to the outside of each one.
We crunched in to find a crunchy texture and a sweet, cereal-like taste, just mildly cinnamony. Given the crazy bag design, our snackers had no idea what to expect, but people who tried them ended up liking the taste a whole lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cinnamon cereal type of smell.
From the package: “© Ushi Yoshito 1992-2002 Licensed by Animation Int'l” ... “Ingredients: Wheat flour, Palm oil, Sugar, Corn syrup, Glucose, Leavening (Sodium bicarbonate, Ammonium bicarbonate), Salt, Sesame, Seaweed Calcium, Nutmeg, Artificial flavors, Cinnamon powder, Rice powder, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Lactate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road