Crayon ShinChan Ultra Snack
Taste test: These snacks were sort of ring-shaped, but they were narrow at the ends and bulging out in the middle, with ripples running the length of the rings. The rings were beige in color, with generally a few black sesame seeds stuck to the outside of each one.
We crunched in to find a crunchy texture and a sweet, cereal-like taste, just mildly cinnamony. Given the crazy bag design, our snackers had no idea what to expect, but people who tried them ended up liking the taste a whole lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cinnamon cereal type of smell.
From the package: “© Ushi Yoshito 1992-2002 Licensed by Animation Int'l” ... “Ingredients: Wheat flour, Palm oil, Sugar, Corn syrup, Glucose, Leavening (Sodium bicarbonate, Ammonium bicarbonate), Salt, Sesame, Seaweed Calcium, Nutmeg, Artificial flavors, Cinnamon powder, Rice powder, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Lactate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road