Chex Mix Teriyaki
Taste test: This version of Chex Mix had the same mix of pieces as the Spicy Szechuan version, with Corn Chex, Japanese rice crackers and peas — and it even had the same picture of those pieces on the front of the bag.
The difference was the seasoning, which in this case was much milder than the very strong Spicy Szechuan flavoring. There was still a lot of seasoning, just not as much, and the most noticeable taste was actually not the teriyaki but the ginger, which really stood out. Our tasters liked this version a lot.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like ginger (the tuber, not the Gilligan's Island character).
From the package: “Loaded with your favorite Chex® cereal pieces, and flavorful crackers in many shapes!”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Rice Chips (83 snacks)
- Teriyaki Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gil's Grocery, Topsfield, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road