Chex Mix Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This version of Chex mix consisted of Corn Chex and Wheat Chex with lots of seasoning on them, seasoned melba toast, wiggly bread sticks, round pretzels and 2x2 grid pretzels.
The melba toast was very good, as it was extremely crunchy and very tasty; it was also the only element of the mix that worked really well with the sour cream and onion seasoning. The Chex just had too much seasoning, so it overwhelmed the wheat and corn, and didn't taste particularly good. The seasoning didn't really stick to the pretzels, and they tasted really bland. The bread sticks were OK but nothing special. The seasoning didn't taste particularly like sour cream or onion. Overall, a pretty disappointing Chex Mix.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really sour creamy or oniony. Well, maybe oniony, but not really good or anything.
From the package: “Loaded with your favorite wholesome Chex® cereal pieces and many fun, flavorful shapes.”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road