Chex Mix Max'd Spicy Dill
Taste test: Hot pickles are hot! (As in, popular in snacks lately, with the Lay's Flamin' Hot Dill Pickle Remix turning into quite a hit.) But also, they're just plain hot! (As in, spicy.) This version of Chex Mix combined round and 2x2 grid pretzels, triangular cheese crackers and two kinds of Chex — one with a light helping of cheese applied, and another caked heavily with pickle seasoning. Heavily!
We crunched in to find that everything except the pickled Chex had a hint of pickle in addition to what you expect (presumably from ruboff), and the pickle ones had tons of very hot, very pickle-y flavor. Hot enough that we'd highly recommend having a beverage handy. They did indeed max out the pickle here, very impresssive.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild, but still like you just opened a pickle jar.
From the package: “Flavor blasted dill pickle Chex pieces + spicy Chex Mix”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Pretzels (547 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (156 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road