Chex Mix Chipotle Cheddar
Taste test: This version of Chex Mix had the same assortment of snack types as the original, with Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, small pretzel rings, 2x2 grid pretzels, squiggly bread sticks and thin triangular cheese crackers.
The chipotle cheddar seasoning turned out to be tasty and reasonably hot, though it seemed more hot than cheesy, and it hardly adhered to the pretzels at all. For the other types, the amount of seasoning varied widely from one instance to the next. The Chex, in particular, had some pieces that were clearly packed with powder and others with hardly any. The blandness of the pretzels detracted from the mix, but otherwise, this was a tasty combo.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely can smell the hot peppers.
From the package: “Experience a cheesy chipotle flavor rush of tastes and textures like never before! Chex Mix® brings you the more interesting chipotle cheddar snacking experience. Chex Mix® is a bag of interesting!™” ... “Mix it up! Product may have settled during shipping”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (154 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road