Cheerios Snack Mix Original
Taste test: This mix included Multigrain Cheerios, Wheat Chex, Corn Chex, wiggly bread sticks, small round crackers and small knotted pretzels.
Most of the items were coated with a tasty seasoning similar to the one that they put on Chex Mix, and almost everything tasted quite good, with a nice variety of textures. The exception was the pretzels, which were just so bland in comparison to everything else that eating them created a real lull in the snacking experience. Since this Cheerios Mix included two kinds of Chex, you could really count it as a kind of Chex Mix.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild but tangy smell.
From the package: “Packed with great taste and the goodness of whole grain Cherios® Snack Mix is a great snack for the whole family!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road