Taste test: This snack followed very closely the example of Froot Loops Jumbo Snax, taking a popular cereal concept and just making the pieces bigger for snacking purposes. The resulting Apple Jacks were slightly bigger than the Froot Loops, closer to a quarter than a nickel in diameter, bearing the same pinkish surfaces and red things embedded inside as regular Apple Jacks.
As everyone knows, Apple Jacks aren't as good as Froot Loops, and the same was true of the Jumbo versions, but I still enjoyed munching on these. If you don't have any apples to snack on, the good news is that these did contain actual apples (in the form dried apples and apple juice concentrate), so it's really not that different!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spiced apple smell.
From the package: “Your favorite cereal is now perfect for snacking!” ... “Contains a bioengineered food ingredient”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Keebler Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road