Taste test: This snack followed very closely the example of Froot Loops Jumbo Snax, taking a popular cereal concept and just making the pieces bigger for snacking purposes. The resulting Apple Jacks were slightly bigger than the Froot Loops, closer to a quarter than a nickel in diameter, bearing the same pinkish surfaces and red things embedded inside as regular Apple Jacks.
As everyone knows, Apple Jacks aren't as good as Froot Loops, and the same was true of the Jumbo versions, but I still enjoyed munching on these. If you don't have any apples to snack on, the good news is that these did contain actual apples (in the form dried apples and apple juice concentrate), so it's really not that different!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spiced apple smell.
From the package: “Your favorite cereal is now perfect for snacking!” ... “Contains a bioengineered food ingredient”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Keebler Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road