Angry Birds Kuleczki Zbożow
Taste test: This bag contained lots of small cereal balls in two different colors, with the vast majority of the pieces being dark brown in color, and a minority of the pieces off-white. The white ones were slightly bigger and appeared to have a white chocolate coating. Most of the bag consisted of independent pieces, but the white coating had some of them were stuck together in clusters.
We crunched in to find that the brown pieces tasted like Cocoa Puffs cereal, with a good helping of chocolate and a whole lot of crunch. The white chocolate ones provided a nice contrast, and the cluster combing both kinds were quite nice. The individual pieces were sufficiently small that even a cluster of several pieces was plenty small to pop into the mouth. If not for the stuff on the bag, I would never have made the connection between the shapes of the pieces and the projectiles from Angry Birds. But as a chocolatey, crunchy snack, this was pretty good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “O smaku czekoladowym” ... “I w białej czekoladzie”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road