Taste test: These marshmallows were more conventional than the fruit-flavored ones from the same company, as this kind were entirely white, though the two products had nearly identical bags, with different color schemes but the same product name and identical mascots.
They looked like normal marshmallows, with tube shapes and a bright white color. They had a fairly standard marshmallow flavor, with a texture that was more spongy than melty. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Dextrose (Halal Certified), Beef Gelatin, Corn Starch, Artificial Flavor: Vanilla and Potassium Sorbate” ... “Product of Guatemala”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ziyad Brothers Importing
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Quincy International Food Company, Quincy Point. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road