Taste test: This bag contained marshmallows with a typical size and shape for bagged marshmallows, but instead of being all white, they came in a four different pastel colors — pink, green, orange and purple.
I bit in to my first one (a pink one) to find a soft chewy feel, not really melty but not too spongy either. The taste varied a bit from one color to the next. The ingredients listed strawberry, apple, peach and grape as artificial flavors, and these did correspond to the four colors, but the fruit flavors were quite weak compared to most fruit-flavored candies.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mild fruity sugary smell. Not bad.
From the package: “Product of Guatemala”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ziyad Brothers Importing
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road