Taste test: This bag contained marshmallows with a typical size and shape for bagged marshmallows, but instead of being all white, they came in a four different pastel colors — pink, green, orange and purple.
I bit in to my first one (a pink one) to find a soft chewy feel, not really melty but not too spongy either. The taste varied a bit from one color to the next. The ingredients listed strawberry, apple, peach and grape as artificial flavors, and these did correspond to the four colors, but the fruit flavors were quite weak compared to most fruit-flavored candies.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mild fruity sugary smell. Not bad.
From the package: “Product of Guatemala”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ziyad Brothers Importing
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at AJ Market, Hyannis. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road