Taste test: This very simply named candy bar had about the same size and shape as a Snickers, but its appearance was quite distinctive, as the entire outside of the bar was as white as white can be.
I bit in to find that inside the white exterior was a brownish beige nougat interior with a strong taste. The very top of the interior was a thin caramel layer. I was less than thrilled with the taste of the nougat. It seemed to have some sort of nut taste that I didn't like very much mixed in. The label said the nougat contained peanuts and almonds, but this tasted to me like something else, and I just didn't like it. There were some small fragments of nuts inside the nougat, but not very many. I did manage to eat the whole bar, but something about the taste just made me say "ick" every once in a while.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild white chocolate smell.
From the package: “Caramel, peanut and almond nougat covered with white fudge” ... “Net Wt. 1.85 oz (52 g)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road