Taste test: This bar had quite a few thin layers inside, all just about the same color, but some were harder and some softer.
It had a good soft crunch and was fairly dense, but it still felt very light in the mouth upon biting in. The taste was good, with a very noticeable sweet peanutty taste. The coconut taste was much less noticeable than the peanut butter.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Crunchy peanut butter - Toasted coconut” ... “Serving Size: 1 bar, Amount Per Serving: Calories 230, Fat Cal. 90”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road