Taste test: This large box seemed like a heck of a deal of just 89 cents.
Opened it to find a clear plastic bag filled with fairly large, roughly spherical chocolate-covered caramels. They were soft to bite into and tasted pretty good. I don't think I liked the taste quite as much as Rolos, but these were still pretty good. The proportion of caramel might have been a bit higher in these than with Rolos. If you're on a tight budget, these area a much better deal per ounce of chocolate and caramel than a roll of Rolos.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and chocolate smell, more caramel than chocolate.
From the package: “Bite-Size Caramels Covered in Rich Milk Chocolate” ... “Store in a cool dry place.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Zachary Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road