Taste test: This large box seemed like a heck of a deal of just 89 cents.
Opened it to find a clear plastic bag filled with fairly large, roughly spherical chocolate-covered caramels. They were soft to bite into and tasted pretty good. I don't think I liked the taste quite as much as Rolos, but these were still pretty good. The proportion of caramel might have been a bit higher in these than with Rolos. If you're on a tight budget, these area a much better deal per ounce of chocolate and caramel than a roll of Rolos.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and chocolate smell, more caramel than chocolate.
From the package: “Bite-Size Caramels Covered in Rich Milk Chocolate” ... “Store in a cool dry place.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Zachary Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road