Taste test: This mix included a number of different items, all of them covered completely with chocolate, with either milk or dark chocolate depending on the piece.
The insides included raisins, almonds, Brazil nuts, peanuts and caramel. Sizes of the pieces varied greatly, as the almond pieces was huge. There were a few pieces that had a fruit-and-chocolate taste (but not raisins, something else), and I didn't like those much. I couldn't find any fruits other than raisins in the ingredients, so I'm not sure what fruit it was. But other than those, all of the pieces were good, and I ate the whole box pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like Raisinettes.
From the package: “Chocolate Covered Nuts, Fruits, Caramels and Cremes.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Zachary Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road