Taste test: From the name, I figured these were just a ripoff of Junior Mints, but they came in a large box for just a dollar, so they seemed worth a try.
I opened the box and was a bit disappointed that the clear bag inside wasn't entirely filled with Mini Mints. However, the Nutrition Facts indicated 2 servings of 11 Mini Mints each, and the box contained exactly 22 of them, so I can't really complain. The major difference between these and Junior Mints was the shape, as these were roughly spherical, versus the round-but flattened shape of Junior Mints. The texture was less soft than Junior Mints, but the taste was similar, with a peppermint filling and a dark chocolate coating. These seemed less minty than Junior Mints, but they were still quite minty. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar to Junior Mints, but maybe more chocolatey and less minty.
From the package: “Bite-Size Cool Creamy Naturally Flavored Peppermint Covered in Real Chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Zachary Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road