Yumy Yumy Groovy Banana
Taste test: These smallish gummies were shaped like bananas, with a light yellow color and covered with shiny sugar bits.
I grabbed a banana and bit in to find a very chewy gummy feel and banana-like taste, at least initially, but as the gummy began to break apart in my mouth, it transitioned into more of a generic fruit juice gummy taste (though still a good one).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like banana candy, not too sweet, but not like real bananas,
From the package: “Made in Turkey” ... “Cholesterol free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kervan USA LLC DBA Trophy Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (79 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (435 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (387 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (66 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road