Yumy Yumy Groovy Banana
Taste test: These smallish gummies were shaped like bananas, with a light yellow color and covered with shiny sugar bits.
I grabbed a banana and bit in to find a very chewy gummy feel and banana-like taste, at least initially, but as the gummy began to break apart in my mouth, it transitioned into more of a generic fruit juice gummy taste (though still a good one).
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like banana candy, not too sweet, but not like real bananas,
From the package: “Made in Turkey” ... “Cholesterol free”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Company: Kervan USA LLC DBA Trophy Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road