Taste test: This fairly thin bar had a chocolate coating over the whole exterior, with a flat bottom and a slightly textured top. I bit in to find a fairly soft feel, with a slightly gritty texture and a slightly minty taste. The idea behind this one was that it was supposed to taste like a York Peppermint Pattie, but with the nutritional profile of an energy bar rather than a candy bar.
It wasn't awful, but it didn't have the refreshing taste of a York, as the chocolate was hardly noticeable and the grittiness got in the way of enjoying the peppermint. So the experience was unfortunately a lot more like an average energy bar (with added mint) than a candy bar. I didn't finish the bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild mint chocolate smell.
From the package: “Peppermint in a dark chocolatey coating” ... “Like your favorite candy bar • With fuel to take you far” ... “3g of protein” ... “5g of sugar” ... “100mg Omega 3's” ... “10g of fiber”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Yummyhealth, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road