Taste test: When I bought this package, I assumed (incorrectly) that it contained chocolate-covered potato chips.
If I had read the package more carefully, I might have paid more attention to the word "clusters" ... and probably still not have known what that meant until I ate some. It turned out that these large candies (the package contained 6 of them) were primarily chocolate, with bits of broken-up rippled potato chips embedded inside. It was an even higher chocolate-to-potato ratio than the usual chocolate-covered potato chips, but nobody's complaining here, because they were really, really good. The taste was primarily from the really good milk chocolate, but the bits of potato chip added a bit extra to the taste and texture. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Packed in a facility that shares equipment with nuts/tree nuts”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Yummies, Kittery, Maine. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road