Taste test: This small bag contained many small, roughly spherical pieces in various sizes and various shades of pink.
The pieces were very soft and had a decent strawberry taste, but a very sweet one. The inside was some sort of fruit conconction, and the coating seemed to be the yogurt part. I think they could have done this without going so far overboard with the sugar. This bag came in a Costco-sized box containing a whopping 42 bags (half in this flavor, half in Crazy Berries flavor).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a strawberry Starburst Fruit Chew.
From the package: “The sample is not intended for retail sale” ... “Contains milk and soy ingredients” ... “Good Source of Calcium 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road