Taste test: This small bag contained many small, roughly spherical pieces in various sizes and various shades of pink.
The pieces were very soft and had a decent strawberry taste, but a very sweet one. The inside was some sort of fruit conconction, and the coating seemed to be the yogurt part. I think they could have done this without going so far overboard with the sugar. This bag came in a Costco-sized box containing a whopping 42 bags (half in this flavor, half in Crazy Berries flavor).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a strawberry Starburst Fruit Chew.
From the package: “The sample is not intended for retail sale” ... “Contains milk and soy ingredients” ... “Good Source of Calcium 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road