Taste test: This small bag contained pink, light blue, purplish blue and purple colored yogurt balls, all roughly the same size, and all a bit irregularly shaped, not quite spherical. They all had fruity tastes, and I kept trying to figure out if the different colors actually tasted different, but the analysis was inconclusive, as they sometimes seemed a little different, but other times they all just seemed the same.
The taste was pretty good. Kind of sweet, but not enormously so. I was able to eat my way through the whole bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a cup of Wild Berry flavor yogurt, can definitely smell the raspberries.
From the package: “The sample is not intended for retail sale” ... “Contains milk and soy ingredients” ... “Good Source of Calcium 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road