Taste test: This small bag contained pink, light blue, purplish blue and purple colored yogurt balls, all roughly the same size, and all a bit irregularly shaped, not quite spherical. They all had fruity tastes, and I kept trying to figure out if the different colors actually tasted different, but the analysis was inconclusive, as they sometimes seemed a little different, but other times they all just seemed the same.
The taste was pretty good. Kind of sweet, but not enormously so. I was able to eat my way through the whole bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a cup of Wild Berry flavor yogurt, can definitely smell the raspberries.
From the package: “The sample is not intended for retail sale” ... “Contains milk and soy ingredients” ... “Good Source of Calcium 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road